Last week, I decided to have a Netflix and Chill night with my girlfriend and I was totally freaked out after she grabbed me right when I walked in the door. Nothing freaky about that outside of the fact that I hadn’t shaved in over a week and had more like a 10-o-clock shadow and I was wearing sweatpants and a plan white t-shirt. I also hadn’t showered since I left the gym 12 hours earlier.
Normally, I would work hard to get her in the mood. We are talking a hot shower, a close shave, a shirt (with at least one button) and some jeans. I might even meet her at the door with a glass of wine. I’ve even considered answering the door naked because that would drive me wild if she did.
Turns out, most women don’t want to know or see how it’s hangin’, according to studies. Here is a list of what actually turns on women and it’s not what you think. Like most things with women, it’s the polar opposite of what you expect it to be.
1. Hands—Yes, women do care about a man’s hands. In particular, they really care about the length of a man’s ring finger. If their ring finger is longer than their index finger they are more likely to get laid, according to one Men whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers are seen as better bets by women, one study found. Small hands? Yup, you may have a harder time having sex.
2. Don’t shave—Putting your razor away for around 10-days (based on average growth rate in men) produces the right amount of stubble to drive her crazy. However, she still cares if its properly groomed, so don’t go Grizzly Adams. Here’s a handy guide for beard styles and grooming. https://manscapeblog.com/2017/07/18/summer-beard-style-guide-for-men-2017/
3. Scent of a man—ditch the heavy cologne or manly body wash. Women are more turned on by the smell of a combo of Good-n-Plenty candy and cucumber. However, here is a guide of what you should eat that would make guys smell attractive.
4. Timing is everything—believe it or not there is a better time of day to have sex. One study claims it’s 3:00pm, so if the mood strikes you late afternoon squeeze it in!
5. Be nice—if you ever needed motivation to volunteer for a charity this would be it. Women that witness men being kind to others or even furry creatures is a major turn-on.